United States, Rockville MD, Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global digital marketing software market is estimated to secure a market value of US$ 370 Billion by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The market growth can be attributed to the growing preference for mobile phones to gain information on the go . The rapid penetration of smartphones in the market has also provided a significant boost to the consumption of digital media.
From 2015 to 2021, digital marketing software sales compounded at a CAGR of 9%, reaching US$ 56 Billion in value by the end of the said historical period. Prospects further widened during the COVID-19 pandemic, as a paradigm shift towards remote business models in the wake of stringent social distancing protocols was witnessed.
For Critical Insights where Digital Marketing Software Market, Request a Sample Report
Rising penetration of digital media has encouraged the key players to invest significantly in online advertising for better reachability. Furthermore, rapid digitization has changed the way an organization functions by offering companies with various tools to connect with stakeholders in the industry through various social networking and various media.
What is the Contribution of North America in Developing the Market?
Presence of Established Key Players to Develop the Market in North America
As per the estimate at Fact.MR, the region is likely to secure about 44% of the market share in 2022. The significant contribution of the region can be attributed to the presence of established key players in the region. Furthermore, the increasing inclination towards online shopping is expected to offer various opportunities for expansion in the region.
Various companies of the US, such as; Cloud Native Computing Foundation and the National Cloud Technologists Association are motivating the use of cloud computing for the deployment of several high-tech solutions like CRM, marketing automation on cloud platforms.
To learn more about Digital Marketing Software Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7136
Key Segments Covered in the Digital Marketing Software Industry Survey
- By Service
- Managed Digital Marketing Services
- Professional Digital Marketing Services
- By Solution
- Digital Marketing Software for Campaign Management
- Digital Marketing Software for Content Management
- Digital Marketing Software for Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing Software for Search Marketing
- Digital Marketing Software for Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Software for Social Media
- Digital Marketing Software for CRM Software
- Digital Marketing Software for Other Solutions
- Based on Enterprise Size
- Digital Marketing Software for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Digital Marketing Software for Large Enterprises
- Based on End Use
- Healthcare Digital Marketing Software
- Automotive Digital Marketing Software
- Media & Entertainment Digital Marketing Software
- Education Digital Marketing Software
- Government Digital Marketing Software
- BFSI Digital Marketing Software
- Manufacturing Digital Marketing Software
- Digital Marketing Software for Other End Uses
- Based on Deployment
- Cloud-based Digital Marketing Software
- On-premise Digital Marketing Software
The global digital marketing software market players opt for various strategies to expand their market. They also make significant contributions in R&D to innovate their products to secure the leading position in the market. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In April 2021, Adobe Inc, disclosed a partnership with FedEx to enhance e-commerce innovation. The integration will give Adobe merchants access to FedEx post-purchase logistics intelligence, which will help them drive demand, reduce costs and gain customer insights.
- In April 2021, HubSpot developed its CRM platform by launching Operations Hub. With this platform, users can unify customer data in a connected CRM platform, automate a host of time-consuming tasks, maintain a clean database with ease, and ultimately, play an active role in shaping their company’s strategy.
Get Customization on Digital Marketing Software Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Digital Marketing Software Market
- Adobe Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HubSpot Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Market Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Key Takeaways from Digital Marketingng Software Market Study
- The global digital marketing software market to value US$ 65 Bn in 2022
- Professional digital marketing software to accumulate a revenue share worth 65% in 2022
- North America to have procured about 44% of the market share in 2021
- The cloud segment is expected to secure about 57% of the revenue share in 2021
- Asia Pacific to experience significant market expansion, flourishing at a 12% value CAGR until 2032
- Global digital marketing software demand to expand 5.6x from 2022 to 2032
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain-
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Market– Physical access control system (PACS) market analysis shows that global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of over 10% in 2021, to a total of 2.2 Million units. Demand for biometric PACS is poised to grow 9% to a total of 850,000 units, while demand for card-based PACS will be up 12.5% to 960,000 units in 2021.
High Power RF Amplifier Market– The global high power RF amplifier market enjoys a valuation of around US$ 4.6 billion at present. Sales of high power RF amplifiers are slated to accelerate at a high CAGR of 12.3% to reach US$ 14.7 Billion by 2031. Demand for smart energy in end-use sectors is likely to increase at a CAGR of 10.2% over the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
Airport Kiosk Market– The global airport kiosk market was valued at around US$ 1.7 Billion in 2020. Sales of airport kiosks are projected to accelerate at a healthy CAGR of 9% to top US$ 4 Billion by 2031.
Public Safety Software Market– The global public safety software market reached a valuation of around US$ 7 Billion in 2020, and is slated to rise at a CAGR of 11% to top US$ 20 Billion by 2031. Demand for computer-aided dispatch solutions is set to increase at at a CAGR of 9% across the assessment period from 2021 to 2031.
AI Virtual Viewer Market– As per a new report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the number of vehicle displays is steadily increasing, and over the years, has increased almost 65% between 2016 and 2021. Fact.MR estimates that the automotive display market is likely to reach almost US$ 22 billion by 2022.
Bicycle Subscription Market– As per industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market for bicycles stood at US$ 58 Billion in 2020, in which, around 140 Million bicycles are produced annually across the globe. The market is set to reach a valuation of slightly over US$ 127 Billion by 2030, with a projected growth of above 8% CAGR.
Satellite Internet Market– The satellite internet market is expected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 6 Billion and expand at a CAGR of more than 8% during the forecast period, 2021-2031. The internet has moved from a commodity to an amenity and to a must-have over the past 2 decades, mainly as a result of the smartphone revolution.
Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market– The global big data analytics in healthcare market is estimated at US$ 39.7 billion in 2022. Data as a technology has been adopted by healthcare industry stakeholders rapidly and is being monetized, which is slated to push the global big data analytics in healthcare market to grow at CAGR of over 19%, and register total market value of US$ 194.7 billion by 2032 end.
Digital Door Lock System Market– The global digital door lock system market is likely to reach a valuation of around US$ 9 Billion in 2022. The sales of digital door lock system are slated to accelerate at a steady CAGR of 18% to top US$ 47 Billion by 2032.
SiC & GaN Power Semiconductor Market– The global SiC & GaN power semiconductor market is estimated at US$ 884 million in 2022. Demand of SiC & GaN power semiconductor devices is forecast to surpass the market value of US$ 6,954 Million by 2032. Stupendous growth rate of 22.9% is projected for the demand of these electronic discrete components during the forecast period of 2022-32.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter