Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global stationary fuel cell market is predicted to gain a valuation of US$ 13.41 Bn by the end of 2031, according to a research report by Transparency Market Research (TMR). This suggests that the market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.07% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031.
TMR’s research report on stationary fuel cell market offers a panoramic view of the global market. Hence, readers gain access to an in-depth study of the growth drivers, expansion avenues, R&Ds, and recent developments in stationary fuel cell market. Moreover, this study sheds light on the fastest growing market for stationary fuel cell, the list of leading players, and prominent marketing strategy for stationary fuel cell in the market.
The need for the efficient use of energy sources is increasing in recent years as the demand for electricity is rising globally owing to many factors including the surge in the industrialization in many developed and developing nations. Owing to this factor, there has been an increase in the adoption of emission-free and clean resources of energy including fuel cells across the globe. This factor, in turn, is expected to drive the future market demand for stationary fuel cell market, note analysts of a TMR study.
The Asia Pacific stationary fuel cell market is predicted to gain sizable growth opportunities during the forecast period. This growth is ascribed to a rise in the industrial activities in developing nations such as India, Japan, and China and the rapid development of the manufacturing sector in the region.
Request a Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=57843
Stationary Fuel Cell Market: Key Findings
- The use of emerging fuel cell technologies is increasing in green electricity generation activities and backup power systems including uninterrupted power supply (UPS) and portable charging devices. The popularity of stationary fuel cell power systems is rising across the globe owing to their ability to advance the fuel efficiency of portable devices and assist in decreasing the pollution levels. Moreover, these cells offer high performance, boost productivity, and decrease refueling time, energy cost, and battery weight. Hence, the demand for these cells is being rising in the automobile sector, note analysts of a TMR study on the global stationary fuel cell market.
- The use of fuel cell technology is increasing in the power generation as well as transport sectors in recent years. One of the key factors boosting the demand opportunities in the stationary fuel cell market includes the lower prices of stationary fuel cells. This aside, the government authorities of several nations across the globe are enforcing strict regulations in order to reduce the pollution levels. These factors are fueling the sales growth in the global stationary fuel cell market.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=57843
Stationary Fuel Cell Market: Growth Boosters
- Surge in inclination toward the use of low-noise alternatives to combustion engines is driving the propelling market
- Increasing in the preference for fuel cells instead of traditional batteries is creating profitable prospects in the market
Stationary Fuel Cell Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- Bloom Energy
- Plug Power Inc.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Ceres Power Holdings plc
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- Intelligent Energy Limited
- Doosan Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- SerEnergy A/S
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- FC TecNrgy Pvt Ltd.
- Sainergy Tech, Inc.
- Power & Energy, Inc.
- K-Pas Instronic Engineers India Private Limited
Ask References: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=57843
Stationary Fuel Cell Market Segmentation
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC)
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell (PAFC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC)
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC)
- Others (Including Alkaline Fuel Cell)
- Planar Bipolar Stacking
- Stacks with Tubular Cells
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse More Energy & Natural Resources Reports by TMR:
Second-life EV Battery Market – Second-life EV Battery Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 44.7% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Coco Peat Market – Coco Peat Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.4% during the Forecast Period 2021-2031
Sulfur Market for Mining Application – Sulfur Market for Mining Application is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 6.6% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Power Management Services Market – Power Management Services Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 6.9% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Silicon Transformer Oil Market – Silicon Transformer Oil Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.2% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Hydrogen Storage System Market – Hydrogen Storage System Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 11.9% during the Forecast Period 2021-2031
Early Production Facility Market – Early Production Facility Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 2.5% during the Forecast Period 2021-2031
Waste Management Market – Waste Management Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analyzed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Web site: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com