The energy management systems market share was dominated by Asia-Pacific in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
PORTLAND, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATE, July 24, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Surge in inclination toward energy efficiencies and regulatory obligations drives the global energy management systems market. However, financial difficulties, hidden costs, and long payback time hinder the market growth. On the contrary, a promising new would unlock new opportunities in the future.
As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global energy management systems market generated $36.2 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $161.9 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2021 to 2030.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Insights in PDF – 285 Pages) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/626
• The Covid-19 pandemic was negatively affected the market due to diminished energy usage in heavy coal, petroleum, and natural gas industries.
• However, the market has now survived due to increased energy consumption from residential units and rise in activities such as online shopping, remote work, and powering home appliances.
The report segments the global energy management system market on the basis of component, end user, type, application, and region.
Based on component, the report is divided into service and solution. The solution segment held the largest share in 2020, accounting for nearly three-fourths of the market. However, the service segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/626
On the basis of end user, the energy and utilities segment held the largest share in 2020, contributing to nearly one-third of the market. However, the healthcare segment is estimated to manifest the highest CAGR of 19.1% from 2021 to 2030.
The global energy management systems industry is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The market across Asia-Pacific held the lion’s share in 2020, accounting for nearly one-third of the market. In addition, the region is anticipated to portray the highest CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period.
The global energy management systems market includes an in-depth analysis of the prime market players such as Siemens AG, yokogawa electric corporation, C3 energy, Delta electronics, Dexma, General Electric company, Gridpoint Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson controls international plc ., and Schneider Electric.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/626
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the energy management systems market forecast, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the energy management systems market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing energy management systems market opportunities.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the energy management systems market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global energy management systems market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
LIMITED-TIME OFFER – Buy Now & Get Exclusive Discount on this Report
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
1. Enterprise Mobility Software Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies. This helps us dig out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Every data company in the domain is concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Wi
UK: +44-845-528-1300n Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media: