JERSEY CITY, NJ, July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a market assessment report on the “Global Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market By Product (Disposable Autoinjectors, Reusable Autoinjectors, Wearable Injector, and Smart/Connected Autoinjectors), Application (Anaphylaxis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, and Others), End-User (Homecare, Hospitals & Clinics, and Ambulatory Services)) – Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and Forecast To 2030.”
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global autoinjector contract manufacturing market is valued at US$ 1.16 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$ 2.80 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1340
Autoinjector devices are helpful for the rapid administration of drugs and antidotes, and they can also be used by those who have not been medically trained. Hence, it makes them very convenient for emergency and mass casualty management. Autoinjectors are commonly used for self-administration of epinephrine (to prevent anaphylaxis), by migraine sufferers (for quick pain relief), and for medical and emergency treatments. Autoinjectors are widely gaining popularity among patients with conditions that necessitate many injections per day. One of the primary drivers of the Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing market is the growing number of patients who have rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and growth hormone disorders. Autoinjectors are gaining popularity because they allow patients to inject their medication without hesitancy due to a fear of the needle-based drug delivery technique. Patient care and comfort are of the utmost importance to caregivers and patients alike; Equipment such as Autoinjectors enables patients to administer their own doses without the need for medical expertise. Autoinjectors can be used anywhere without causing discomfort to the user or those around them. Autoinjectors lower the cost per injection for the user because the main body of the device does not need to be changed with each infusion.
Increase in R&D efforts by companies to design accessible, cost-effective, and innovative technology-based autoinjectors for the treatment of chronic conditions, as well as the rising demand for and manufacturing biologics, are weighing on the growth of the Autoinjector industry. Companies engaged in research and chronic development are attempting to create innovative, cost-effective treatments for diseases such as multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is expected to expand the market’s worth and reach very high levels in the coming years.
However, it is anticipated that the preference for other routes of medication administration, such as oral diabetes treatments and nasal epinephrine sprays, will reduce the use of Autoinjector devices. The development of needle-free medicine administration methods, such as jet injectors, also restrains market growth.
The North American region is projected to account for the most significant portion of the market for Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing. The region accounts for a sizable elderly population who rely on injections as part of their treatment for conditions including diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis. The region’s significant insurance programs have also aided in the market expansion for Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing. The vendors’ technological innovations, particularly the creations of intelligent Autoinjectors, have contributed to the domination of the North American region.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1340
Major market players operating in the autoinjector contract manufacturing market include Phillips-Medisize (a Molex Company), Elcam Drug Delivery Devices (E3D) (Elcam Medical), Jabil Healthcare, Gerresheimer AG, Dali Medical Devices, Ypsomed Delivery Systems (YDS), SHL Medical, Haselmeier, Owen MumfordBecton, Dickinson and Company (BD), CCBio, Nemera (Copernicus), Recipharm AB, Sonceboz, Solteam Medical, Stevanato Group, Union Medico ApS., Neuma Engineering, Emperra, Eitan Medical, Enable Injections, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. , Delfu Medical, Wanhai Medical, and Other Prominent Player
Key developments in the market:
- In June 2022, Jabil Healthcare launched the Qfinity autoinjector platform, a reusable and modular solution for subcutaneous (SC) self-administration drug that intends to address the pharmaceutical industry’s increasing priority of sustainable drug delivery. The Qfinity+ autoinjector, a linked version of the handheld device, medical teams to remotely monitor their patients’ treatment and compliance thanks to integrated sensors and electronics.
- In July 2022, SHL Medical unveiled plans for a new production location in the US in response to the expanding market demand for its autoinjector product range. The decision arises from SHL’s strategic considerations in increasing its manufacturing in North America. In 2019, SHL created a long-term plan in response to the expanding autoinjector demand and to satisfy future production demands. The news of the new US business corresponds with the company’s continued development, including a new Swiss facility currently being revealed.
- In May 2021, Phillips-Medisize launched the Aria Smart Autoinjector platform to enable innovation, distinction and sustainability in the digital drug-delivery device industry. This newest breakthrough delivers a tiny and simple, smart injection device with a reusable electronic drive unit and single-use, disposable cassettes to boost patient care while lowering environmental impact.
- In Mac 2020, SHL Medical recently announced the acquisition of Weibel CDS, a provider of new packaging and devices for drug administration in the field of medical technology.
Global Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Product2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- Disposable Autoinjectors
- Reusable Autoinjectors
- Wearable Injector
- Smart/Connected Autoinjectors
Global Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Application2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
Global Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by End-User2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Services
Global Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Region2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Country2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
Europe Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Country2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Country2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Country2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing Market, by Country2020-2030 Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For More Customization @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1340
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the manufacturing prospects for the global autoinjector market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends of the autoinjector contract manufacturing market
- To analyze the Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the Autoinjector Contract Manufacturing market size Value (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) forecast to 2030
- To get information on major investments, mergers & acquisitions in the autoinjector contract manufacturing industry
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
Global Pre-Fillable Syringe Closures and Accessories Market
Global Needle-Free Injectors Market
Global Biosimilar/Generic Injectable Pens Market
Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market
Global Autoinjectors Market
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying unapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 718 593 4405
Email: [email protected]
Site Visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
SOURCE InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.