Impregnating Resins Market to Exhibit 6.5% CAGR in 2032; Transportation Network Replacement Projects to Aid Growth
Fact.MR’s recent analysis of the global impregnating resin market provides readers with insights on various aspects that are driving growth between 2022 and 2032. The report further reveals crucial information about future trends and growth drivers of impregnating resins across various segments, including resin type, Form, thermal class, end use, and regions.
NEW YORK, July 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global impregnating resins market is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of about US$ 2.79 Bn by 2032, with a projected CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2022-2032). Sales of impregnating resins reached $1.41 Bn at the end of 2021.
High demand for electrical components in the rapidly expanding automotive and power generation industries is expected to push sales of impregnating resins in the future. Surging need for good quality electrical components owing to the deployment of strict laws by regulatory bodies to reduce emissions is another vital factor that would aid growth.
Moreover, replacement of old transportation and distribution infrastructure in developed countries is expected to accelerate the market. As per fact.MR, North America holds around 1/3rd of the global impregnating resins market share.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report!
Increasing demand for resin-impregnated fiberglass and the presence of a well-established industrial base across North America is also projected to drive the market. Besides, increasing sales of resin-impregnated plywood in the construction sector is set to boost growth.
Further, surging use of impregnating resins in various applications such as insulation, filament winding, and improved heat transfer in electrical components is anticipated to bolster growth. Ongoing research and development activities by key players to introduce resin-impregnated carbon, wood, and paper is also set to bode well for the market.
- The global impregnating resins market grew at a CAGR of 5.4% in the historic period (2017-2021).
- The US impregnating resins market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period from 2022-2032.
- China impregnating resins market is projected to expand at a steady pace and exhibit a CAGR of 7% in the upcoming decade.
- By end use, the electric components category is likely to generate nearly 45.3% of the impregnating resins market share in the evaluation period.
- Based on form, the solventless impregnating resins segment currently accounts for around 39.8% of the global market
- Surging demand for electrical components backed by rapid development of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure is anticipated to foster growth.
- Usage of resin-impregnated paper is likely to surge with implementation of stringent government norms to lower pollution levels and decarbonizing the energy sector.
- Adoption of low-quality raw materials by vendors backed by the expensive nature of premium quality materials may hinder growth.
- Solvent-based impregnating resins have low efficiency compared to other types, which may obstruct the market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key market players are adopting advanced manufacturing technologies for the production of impregnating resins to increase their market share. They are also aiming to serve the existing customers, as well as get new customers by adding novel products.
Meanwhile, some of the other companies are R&D activities by collaborating with educational institutions to come up with innovative products.
- In May 2020, researchers published a new study on the synthesis of formalin and paraformaldehyde with phenol formaldehyde resin at the 26th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering. Results showcased that addition of 40% w/w formalin in the phenol formaldehyde resin reduced the latter’s modular property and flexural strength by 97.60%.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Von Roll
- Elantas Gmbh
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Robnor ResinLab Ltd
- Kyocera Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- Henkel AG & C. KGaA
More Valuable Insights on Impregnating Resins Market
In the latest report, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on the global impregnating resins market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The study also highlights key drivers promoting the sales of impregnating resins through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Solventless Impregnating Resins
- Solvent-based Impregnating Resins
- Other Types
By Resin Type:
- Phenol-Formaldehyde Resins
- Urea-Formaldehyde Resins
- Melamine-Formaldehyde Resins
By Thermal Class:
- Less than 130 Degree Celsius
- 130 Degree Celsius – 180 Degree Celsius
- More than 180 Degree Celsius
By End Use:
- Electric Components
- Automotive Components
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Key Questions Covered in the Impregnating Resins Market Report
- Which end-user segment has the most market share?
- What is the expected growth rate of the global impregnating resin market?
- Who are the top 5 demand-driving countries for impregnating resin market?
- Which are the major leading regional markets for impregnating resin?
- Who are the top players engaged in impregnating resin manufacturing?
- What is the market size of impregnating resin industry?
- What are the major reasons that are generating growth in the global impregnating resin market?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain
Nanoclays Market: As per Fact.MR, the global nanoclay market is expected to reach US$ 1.9 Bn in 2032 and exhibited a CAGR of 12% in the forecast period. Numerous applications of nanoclay such as aircraft, automotive, medical, biomaterials, dyes, pigments, and paints are expected to push demand in the market.
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market: Increasing use of industrial cleaning chemicals to make industrial floors non-slippery is set to drive the market. In addition to that, growing implementation of strict hygiene-related standards, especially in the food and beverage sector, will drive demand for industrial cleaning chemicals.
Can Coatings Market: Rising demand for soft drinks in both developed and developing countries and increasing concerns regarding recyclability are set to augment the can coatings market. Besides, growing awareness about the benefits of using natural resins derived from plants as can coating materials is likely to spur the market.
TMCP Steel Market Study: A recent study by Fact.MR on the global TMCP steel market offers a 10-year forecast for 2022 to 2032. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the market.
Fertilizer Additives Market Report: Demand for fertilizer additives has drastically risen over the past half-decade, owing to increased utilization of fertilizers to ensure the quality of the product. Majority of fertilizer additive applications lie in pre-packaging in the industry to ensure the quality of the product.
Super Absorbent Polymers Market Growth: Consumption of super absorbent polymers at the global level stood at around 4,213 KT in 2021, accounting for 0.7% of total polymers consumption, and in terms of volume, the market is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 4% with projected consumption of 6,452 KT by 2032 end.
Wind Turbine Materials Market Size: From the regional point of view, East Asia along with South Asia & Oceania are forecast to lead with over half of the market share by 2022 end owing to the increasing wind energy infrastructure in the region.
Resin Intermediate Market Share: Resin Intermediates finds its wide importance in automotive OEM and its application as high-performance coating materials. The market for coatings and architectural paints is expanding itself resulting in the induction of better fusibility.
Phenolic Resins Market Analysis: The global phenolic resins market is going to be attractive for producers in the long run with an expected growth rate of 5.4%, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 10.1 billion.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trusts us in critical decision making. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research, spanning market forecast, market segmentation, competitor analysis, and consumer sentiment analysis.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter